So here are my TOP PICKS
- Family. The whole, ever changing group that includes 3 children, hubby, 4 parents, 3 grandparents, 1 brother and family, 1sister-in-law and family, 1 nephew, 4 nieces, aunts, uncles cousins.... You always know you are a part of something greater in a family.
- Home. I am realizing more and more the importance of a quiet, comfortable space filled with loved ones and treasured objects.
- A job I love! It is a privilege to share in the learning of precious young students.
- Great neighbours that drive my kids to school everyday!
- Friends that will go beyond all expectations to dig up a GIANT sunflower from the grandparents and drive it to my house late one night because she knows how I love doing a sunflower unit with my students and she knows my sunflowers are not blooming!
- Colleagues that are also your good friends.
- A principal that both supports and challenges.
- A husband who is beyond measure. He will build a bench because my students can't reach the smartboard or make a portable pool to race our class boats in.
- Technology that makes this world smaller. (I must admit to a love/hate relationship to this)
- My faith that gives me hope.
- Health. I appreciate the things I am able to do.
I am truly Blessed!
What are you thankful for?